Monday, May 15, 2017

Sensitivity is your Strength !!

There is a general acceptance that “ Sensitivity is both a blessing and a curse ”. Being a highly sensitive soul, I have experienced  these extremes to the maximum. I have gone through excruciating pain that ripped my soul apart and split my heart open, allowing me to embrace the light and heal myself to become a stronger person. I have also experienced Divine Love at its highest pedestal, that made me ‘whole’  and put me on my own unique path of Love and Devotion.

If not for my sensitivity and vulnerability, I would not have become the person I am today. Therefore, with sincere gratitude to the Universe for all the experiences I had gone through this journey of life, let me rephrase the above quote.


“ Sensitivity and vulnerability are your most treasured possessions. Make them your strength and they will become blessings from the heaven"


Image Credit : Photo Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn the Language of Gratitude

 Artist : unknown