Thursday, January 3, 2019

Surrender and flow. Life always has a beautiful destination


“Surrender and flow. Life always has a beautiful destination”.

“Whatever difficult situation you are going through now, do not consider it as a bad experience. It is your part of life that you are supposed to change. For that, you need to love yourself first (your true self) , love the people (souls) and things (manifestation of your thoughts) around you UNCONDITIONALLY with NON-ATTACHMENT. Accept what life throws at you with GRACE and GRATITUDE. After all, you are the beautiful Universe creating your own reality”.

Six years ago, a Dear Friend gave me this advice when I was hopelessly struggling with life. Not only did I accept this advice but wholeheartedly put it into practice. And did the Universe take care of me? Absolutely!! Not that I have reached the destination, in fact, there is no destination. Life is a moment to moment uncertainty. All I can say is that the journey is beautiful and I am on my way......

There is so much peace and beauty in “Surrender” !!!
Love, light and blessings, Inusha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn the Language of Gratitude

 Artist : unknown