Thursday, April 12, 2018

Yoga awakens the Warrior within you !!


Within each one of us is a Spiritual Warrior waiting to be awakened. Due to limited belief and conditioning, we think that we are not enough and blindly pursue momentary pleasures of the material world, to make us whole and complete. 

Once the Spiritual Warrior is awakened, we remember who we really are and begin to see through the illusion and the transitory nature of everything around us. When impermanence becomes crystal clear to the eye, the Warrior, like the Eagle, rises above the storms in life, non-attached and living fully present in the moment.
   


I was attracted towards Yoga by it's beautiful message of “oneness”. I was more interested in the philosophy and meditation than postures but soon realized that Asana and Pranayam are as important as philosophy and meditation, to help me continue the  journey to discover my true self. Each day, each experience, is a lesson to learn, to fly above the stormy waters in life and discover who I really am. Today I am extremely grateful to all those who inspired and guided me to embark on this amazing journey of self-discovery, that made me who I am today. Namaste!!


Words by Me
Image Credit : The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn the Language of Gratitude

 Artist : unknown